COVID-19 POLICY AND RESPONSE
We want to first and foremost thank you for your business and continued support.
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing and wanted to let you know we are here for you during this time. The Department of Homeland Security has issued a statement regarding “essential” work, stating that we have a special responsibility to maintain our normal work schedule. Therefore, we are open for business and ready to serve your heating and cooling needs.
We take your health and safety, along with the health and safety of our team, extremely seriously. Your well-being is our top priority. We understand the concern about the Coronavirus and are committed to being both responsive and responsible to our customers and staff during this time.
We are following recommendations from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and are taking extra safety measures and precautions for all of our office employees and field technicians. These include:
- Routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations, countertops, and doorknobs.
- Daily screen and assess customers calling to make sure no one in the household was or is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or the Flu.
Field Technician Guidelines:
- Make customer aware of our COVID-19 policy and guidelines that we have put in place for their safety and our safety.
- Make sure to practice social distancing (6 ft) at all times.
- If customer is showing any symptoms, politely decline to complete the service, and contact the office to reschedule the service.
- Routinely apply hand sanitizer, and use disinfectant spray on any surfaces touched.
- Wear shoe covers and gloves, and dispose immediately after use. If the customer requests you to wear a mask, they will be provided.
- Routinely wipe down surface areas in vehicle, iPad, and tools (limit the number of tools you bring in the home).
Also, all invoices, estimates, and other paperwork will be emailed or mailed to every customer in an effort to honor social distancing.
We will miss giving handshakes when we arrive and leave, but will continue to give you a smile while we are there.
For service please call us on 574-289-6511.
We kindly ask that if you or a household member is sick or showing symptoms, please notify us when calling.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov.-